To: Directors, Executives and Key Management
Technology Platform Donation to Your Organization
Our nonprofit wishes to donate our Civil Voice Groups technology platform to your organization .
What we are donating to your organization is profound.
Our small technology nonprofit spent three years crafting an Enterprise Class platform to help social movement groups deliver substantial legislative change.
We designed this platform from the ground up to defend and advance Racial Rights, Voting Rights, Women’s Rights, Climate Change and Common Sense Gun Legislation.
This platform is a powerful tool that leverages millions of existing social movement followers, forming them into an organized collective of civic-minded, progressive people that participate in legal and civil social justice activities to pressure house, senate and state politicians.
Your organization should be interested in how this platform will manage all aspects of getting out the vote in 2022 and 2024, how your organization can lead many massive social justice activities targeting opposition legislators while generating millions of dollars of funding and how this platform will provide your organization with an immediate volunteer pool of tens of thousands of people. Comprehensive details of a concise project plan are provided below.
Along with providing custom-designed social justice activities, this “Nonprofit Based Social Enterprise” platform has been assessed, scoped and designed to automate workflows and processes common to all social movement groups, nonprofits, charities and NGOs. For example, this platform was designed to identify volunteers, invite volunteers, onboard and vet volunteers, utilize dynamically generated GPS-based volunteer workgroups, assign and schedule tasks, manage tasks, measure and report progress, raise funds, gain press coverage, etc.
Our donation costs nothing. No funding is required. No technical skills are required. No IT staff, hardware, ongoing system or support costs are required. Our nonprofit seeks only a firm, time-based commitment from your organization to take the lead. Our nonprofit is also willing to prioritize our technology roadmap plan based upon your organization priorities. We are also open to your organization appointing people to our nonprofit’s board of directors and oversight committees.
In preparation for the upcoming futures in 2022 and 2024, our nonprofit has assessed, scoped, planned and drilled down designs to make “getting out the vote” easier:
Envision dynamically created, regional-based workgroup hubs of volunteers which are based upon a volunteer’s opt-in interest settings, opt-in interactivity settings and most importantly, an opt-in volunteer setting that identifies the radius of their volunteerism coverage (eg: 30 miles) pertinent to their GPS-based location.
Assign hub name, description, city, state, county, voting district, parent hub, child hubs, team lead(s), manager(s), assign responsibilities, task lists, pinpoint specific GPS points of coverage and define other “hub” based attributes and properties.
Use filters to identify volunteers with required or preferred attributes such as multiple language fluency, race, gender, age range, specific skills, community leadership & involvement, personally owned resources (that are required to perform certain tasks), education, availability, etc.
Use built-in workflows and processes to blast out invitations to volunteers, vet volunteers, onboard volunteers, assign and schedule task lists to volunteers (with sub-tasks) that encapsulate all activities related to “getting out the vote”.
Workgroup hubs may be cloned for a different location. Just change a few properties, refresh volunteer selection, tweak a few settings, launch and let the leads take over with management oversight. Note hubs or sub-hubs do not need to be location-based (for tasks such as proofing signage, graphic design, researching regional demographics of a neighborhood, verifying adherence to door knocking laws, creation of identification tags, crafting/generating and distributing approved PDF or hard-copy handout content to hub team leads.)
For all workgroup hubs, sub-hubs, tasks or sub-tasks, progress tracking will notify team leads and higher management when the objective is behind schedule based upon projection algorithms which incorporate completion due dates, inherited dates, dependency-based dates, percentage complete status and hours of effort expended to date.
Using this platform, getting out the vote in one neighborhood or all neighborhoods in a city or all cities in a state or all states of the entire country becomes a matter of selecting options, defining properties, assigning a reusable task list, cloning, tweaking and then simply following proven and optimized workflow processes, each of which are grouped, organized and accessed by state, city, county, voting district or neighborhood.
Our nonprofit would be delighted to work with your organization, leveraging your “real world” experience to help us create the best possible solution to get out the vote in 2022 and 2024.
Below are the many aspects and entities this single platform brings together. We have provided this content to help your organization understand the immense potential, width and value of our donation:
- Integration of social movement groups, vetted nonprofits, charities and NGOs.
- Integration of followers, a follower’s followers and supporters of social movements groups, nonprofits, charities and NGOs.
- Integration of operational workflows and processes common to all groups.
- Each group retains complete independence and control of their group and followers, with options to collaborate with other groups, utilize shared resources or participate in group collectives to reduce risks, costs and timelines pertinent to common deliverables and goals.
- Integration with the free press.
- Integration of social justice activities.
- Volunteerism integration.
- A multitude of integrated fundraising options and processes with built-in cost-based e/commerce, no-cost wire transfers or direct EFT deposits, audit trails, reporting and demographic analysis of funders.
- Task management integration.
- Goal management integration.
- Volunteerism demographic reports with pivot-based spreadsheet analysis.
- Polls and surveys integration with demographic analysis of participants.
- Live discussions and presentations (led by groups) with attendee interactivity, feedback and demographic analysis of attendees.
- Privacy & Security:
- No selling or sharing of personal data whatsoever.
- No advertising whatsoever.
- Platform Anonymity (personal privacy): Dual user profiles are simultaneously provided (an anonymous profile and a true ID-verified profile) – to be used when and as desired by each participant pertinent to the trust level of each public or private interaction.
- All interactions with followers respect their opt-in interests, interactivity and volunteer settings.
- System design prevents bots and fakers from using the platform while also eliminating the entire concept of trolling, creeping, doxing and search engine discovery of all platform users.
- A fair vote-based adjudication process to warn or temporarily or permanently ban users based upon proof and facts of people accused of not adhering to our society’s four cornerstone policies. This process is performed without disclosing the identity of adjudicators, complainants nor the plaintiff. It also technically confirms that adjudicators (selected due to their earned trust ranking) have never had contact nor been directly exposed to plaintiff actions (using this platform) to ensure a fair “at arm’s length” adjudication process, regardless of the underlying plaintiff’s title, importance or popularity (since such is not disclosed and unknown to adjudicators.)
- Advanced Security & Network – Enterprise Class firewall protection, nefarious country blocking, DNS attack prevention, commercial hardware, server AV protection, real-time packet inspection, 3 levels of backups including offsite, v-lan switch separation, virtual network adapter port restrictions, dedicated VM’s, BGP routing, unlimited scalability and undisclosed security techniques to identify and ban nefarious users.
- A “Verified Trust” infrastructure that provides a civil, respectful and healthy atmosphere for all user types (vetted organizations, AVS verified people and scrutinized journalists.)
We believe your organization is well-positioned to leverage what we have built.
In retrospect, we realize our nonprofit cannot do this alone. Our nonprofit is new. Our nonprofit does not have name recognition. Our nonprofit has yet to gain an inkling of free press. Our nonprofit has not established a social media following. We find it difficult to gain traction with social movement groups since we are an “unknown” factor.
Rather than expend years of time and effort to build trust, name recognition, a social media presence and a free press following, all of our challenges can be mitigated by donating our platform to a trusted, reputable and synonymous organization that can best utilize and leverage what we have built.
This content cannot possibly communicate our three years of meticulous effort researching, assessing, scoping, planning, designing, implementing and deploying an Enterprise Class technology platform to help social movements, nonprofits, charities and NGOs deliver their goals and mandates.
To date, we have deployed an Enterprise Class infrastructure with advanced security, privacy, scalability, e-commerce, three types of account registrations with opt-in settings and the technology infrastructure required to support all features and workflows described on our website. We have also drilled down technical requirements such as views, models, classes, methods and functions for most features and workflows. We have also cost estimated and timelined such. We are now at a crossroads to finalize and implement our designs. This is where we are today.
An Import Question to Ask: Where does your organization want to be in six weeks, four months or a year from now?
To start building towards the future, we have provided a detailed plan below that could be rolled out in six weeks. This plan will generate millions in funding to your organization while building a huge, reusable and managed collective of real people that are waiting for a trusted organization to take the lead.
In summary, the directors of our nonprofit determined and formally voted that your organization would be a good choice to receive our donation proposal.
We are open to hosting a group online Zoom discussion to answer your questions and address your concerns. We are prepared to validate who we are, where we are, explain our operating model and primary challenges. All your organization directors, executives and management leaders are invited to attend (100 person limit). We hope our decision of selecting your organization to receive our donation is worthy of your consideration and a timely response.
Social Justice Activity Project Plan for Your Organization
This detailed content helps your organization grasp the width, breadth, capabilities, benefits and value of our donation proposal. It also demonstrates the expertise and effort and foresight our nonprofit has expended over the past 3 years researching, assessing, scoping, planning and designing other features and workflows.
This content reads like a formal business requirements project plan. It identifies ordered steps, nuances, insights, considerations and suggestions. Content is divided into four sections:
- Concept Summary
- Process Summary
- Step by Step Details (23)
- Final Summary
For the fiscally minded, this real-world plan will likely generate 4 million dollars of funding to your organization and participating groups in six weeks.
- This plan is a mass-based social justice activity that simultaneously targets many legislators, voicing concerns and demands that will command their immediate attention. This social justice activity was crafted and designed to specifically leverage a politician’s fear of losing voters, their job and relevance.
- Your organization invites all major social movement groups (and types of groups), influencers and supporting friendly politicians to participate in signing a group letter relating to common challenges and demands.
- The true power of this social justice activity is that it is “driven” by the followers of participating social movement groups, political leaders, supporting corporations, rights based influencers and PACS. Participating groups simply post a pre-assigned unique link to their social media platforms, requesting their followers to sign their letter. Participating influencers do the same. Due to the millions of people that follow social movement groups and influencing political leaders, PACs and corporations, the combined voices of followers of all groups will generate a massive, physical, measurable and provable response too large for legislators to ignore.
- This social justice activity has been optimized to maximize press coverage and generate ongoing press via the platform’s journalist account integration. It has also be designed to exponentially expand reach to others by notifying each follower’s follower of their action (this type of exposure potential is 100 to 1,000 times larger than a group’s first-level followers).
- This social justice activity was designed to raise millions of dollars in funding to your organizationand participating groups.
- This activity will place targeted legislators on notice to meet specific demands or face punitive consequences.
- Proof of each follower’s effort plus details of five (5) different verifications used to identify each participant is provided to each targeted recipient. While adhering to participant privacy settings, this enables the legislator (recipient) to conclude that the massive action was personally instigated by, paid for by and performed by defacto real people (establishes credibility).
- This social justice action is not “cancel culture”, it is a consequential action pointed to legislators that have broken their oath, duties and responsibilities they swore to truthfully represent, faithfully protect and fulfill.
- Along with providing credible proof that real people performed this action, the volume of proof (USPS first-class letters delivered to legislators) proves that this organized collective represents a massive voting bloc too large for any politician to ignore. By providing proof of both (participant credibility AND volume of proof), substantial change can be achieved due to all legislator’s fundamental fear of loss of voters, further punitive actions and future major negative mainstream free press coverage (a “trifecta” of pressure).
- Trusted social movement groups are carefully selected and invited by your organization to sign a group letter.
- Each participating social movement group will post a unique link to their social media accounts asking their followers to support and sign their group letter.
- Followers will review the group letter and SSL digitally sign a cover letter statement attesting their support of the group letter and forewarn the recipient of the effort they will expend if their demands are not met.
- Physical letters are generated and delivered USPS first-class to the legislative targets. Participants pay for the raw cost of letters + postage (less cost than doing this themselves, also convenient and easy.)
- All participants are provided with a digitally signed certificate copy of all letters they instigated and signed (audit trail.)
- When followers complete their action, using common social media API integration technology, the platform requests permission to post a notice to the follower’s social media account(s). Followers preview the activity statement and upon approval, the activity statement is posted to their social media accounts. This process informs their followers of their activity, exponentially increasing reach to others on all social media platforms used by each participant. Note API-based activity posts utilize graphics (plus a hashtag) to ensure a professional, consistent and your organization branded message. Also note the graphic is back-linked, with one click, a follower’s follower can participate in the same process.
- Each social movement group (and free press journalists) are provided advance notice each time a batch (truckload) of pooled letters is about to be delivered to the targeted recipients (for live reporting of the delivery).
- To generate additional press, all participating groups and journalists are provided with updated delivery counts, queue status and aggregated (not personally identifiable) demographic pivots of participants, with counts and percentages grouped by drill-downs per state, city, age range, gender identification, race, religion, education level, etc.
- Each participating social movement group and your organization are provided an abundance of additional benefits, such as now being able to directly communicate with each participant, invite them to volunteer to support their cause, request donations, host polls and surveys, host large group presentations and be provided with demographic analysis of funders, participants, volunteers, attendees, etc.
Step by Step Details (23):
- Trusted social movement groups are selected and invited by your organization to sign a group letter:
Your organization determines goals or legislative challenges related to all mainstream social movement groups (voting rights groups, racial rights groups, women’s rights groups, LGBTQA rights groups, climate change groups, environmental protection groups, common-sense gun law groups, immigration rights groups, etc.)
Perhaps a common “big picture” goal is demanding minimum federal voting requirements to ensure a place at the table for all current and future voters, regardless of a voter’s party affiliation, the current White House administration, the current balance of power in the house or senate or the current political leadership of any state. This bipartisan objective will resonate with all voters if communicated with easy-to-understand examples that affect all voters, for all possible futures. Or maybe the John Lewis Voting Right Act? Or?
The topic (or multiple topics) chosen by your organization is key to building a coalition of millions of social movement supporters. The primary objective is to build an initial network that will constantly grow to become a voting bloc too large to ignore (big picture stuff). Consideration should also be given to attracting progressive thinking participants.
We also suggest utilizing “variant” content (detailed below) pertinent to each type of participating social movement group. This content should passionately and logically resonate with their followers to maximize participation.
- This second step is important as it draws upon an existing pool of literally tens of millions of passionate social movement group followers. Your organization performs research to create a spreadsheet list of social movement groups. The list will include each group’s name, domain website, the contact information of key leaders and the total combined follower count on their social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Wikipedia List of Social Movements is a good place to start.
Care in creating this invitation list is important to ensure poor or suspect or fraudulent organizations are not mistakenly invited. Charity Navigator is a good source to validate organizations invited. Sort the vetted list by total social media follower count (most to least.) Then start from the top and invite each organization to participate. Of course, important organizations such as the ACLU or other friendlies should be included on the invite list regardless of the size of their social media following. Also, consideration of other nonprofits, charities and GMOs that support social movements should be researched to maximize participation.
- Your organization will draft a letter using MS Office Word. Our nonprofit can provide a WORD-based template for your organization to use. The 8.5” x 11” sized letter is limited to six pages of content (3 pages of double-sided print) which complies with the weight restriction of first-class USPS letter-sized mail. The letter is comprised of two “parts”:
Part One (Cover Page Content):
- A single cover page signed by each follower is required. This content will state the follower’s support of the group letter enclosed (part two) and inform the recipient of their commitment to engage in further social justice activities if demands are ignored, obstructed or pushed back.
- This page will also contain a single recipient’s title, name and address and return address, both of which appear in a dual #10 window envelope.
- Variants of cover letters (a separate cover letter for each participating social movement group) will be supported. Followers will be automatically provided with the variant-specific to the social movement group link they click. Also note that since this platform provides secondary social justice activities that generate increasing levels of consequences (which include harsh recall petitions (with signing) or large class-action lawsuits), the follower’s statement to perform punitive action is real.
- A footer appears on this page which details that the signer instigated this letter, paid for all costs related to this letter and has been verified as being human using reCAPTCHA v3, surname and address verified (using AVS which also matches their GPS address location), e-mail address verified and mobile telephone number verified. The footer will also state the signer was provided with a digitally signed SSL certificate timeserver stamped copy of this letter proving such with a tracking ID (which all facts are supported by secondary system logs.)
Part Two (Group Letter Content):
- Create up to five pages of content related to the common challenges and demands that all participating groups will sign.
- Note the five pages are inclusive of the space required that identify the participating groups signing the letter and all required people (including their titles) that receive the letter, plus optional and rotating recipients.
- Recipients of the letter must now be determined. We have provided several interesting options:
- Rotating Recipients: When a letter is signed, the recipient is rotated with other recipients. This means that if a million participants sign the letter and 100 rotating recipients are defined, each recipient will receive 10,000 letters (1,000,000 / 100)
- Optional Recipients: When a letter is signed, additional optional recipients may be selected by the follower.
- Mandatory Recipients: These recipients will always receive the letter.
- Note Rotating, Optional and Mandatory recipient options may be combined as desired.
- For each recipient, their full name, formal title and verified legislative mailing address are required.
- Qualification filtering options may be used which provide a restriction where the signer must reside in the legislator’s region of representation.
- An out-of-country variant (of the signer) is supported. Also, country-based restrictions (based upon the signer’s GPS location or mailing address) are supported. Exceptions to out-of-country rules are provided (military-based out-of-country participants, retiree’s living out of the country, etc.)
- For this example, assume that four (4) only key legislative recipients (the house and senate majority and minority leaders) will receive this letter. Assume qualification filtering and state/country restrictions are not imposed but variants pertinent to each social movement group are utilized (to maximize the participation of each social movement group’s followers.)
- Your organization will now invite organizations to participate based upon the sorted order of movement followers. Inform the groups of the benefits they will gain (see #11 below), review both parts of the draft letter (of which their variant is important to them), collect their feedback, change requests and obtain their initial commitment to participate.
- Upon achieving 50 or 100+ groups to participate, your organization will then finalize the two parts of the letter and variants. Adjust the content based upon prior feedback and provide the participating groups with finalized content specific to their interests (variant.) Obtain their final changes (if any) and their formal written commitment to participate.
- Next, your organization provides our nonprofit with the 6 pages of letter content (and variants), recipient details and contact information of the participating groups. We will technically reformat (if required) the spacing of the content to ensure variable merging of recipient and sender variables and footer content. We will also define a data table used to send status notifications to each participating social movement group.
- Signers will be provided options to disclose their full name or their first name with only the 1st character of their last name (privacy option.)
- Return address options now need to be determined. Our suggestion is to use a return address “in care of your organization” which allows your organization to track delivery refusals and report such to the press if the legislative recipient refuses delivery of the letter. This “in care of” suggestion respects the signer’s privacy by preventing their address from appearing in the return address envelope window. Also, each letter will contain a unique alphanumeric Tracking ID which is used to monitor the delivery status or flag the letter as being ignored or refused. Flagged ignores or refusals will trigger notifications to the sender, your organization and social movement groups. For example, if a politician refuses delivery of a letter (or a batch of delivered letters), a letter (or the entire batch) can be flagged as “Delivery Refused”. This triggers notifications to each signee, your organization, the social movement groups affected and the free press. Email templates are used to provide notifications and can include content to invite the signee or social movement groups to participate in other social justice activities that target the legislator due to their delivery refusal, of which each further activity is reported to the free press.
- Our nonprofit will then provide your organization with PDF proofs of each recipient letter (four letters in this example) plus all variants of the letter. Recipient and sender information will correctly appear in a dual windowed #10 envelope. To confirm this, just print the PDF, fold and place the letter in an envelope.) Our nonprofit will also confirm weight delivery restrictions to ensure the cost of first-class USPS delivery is 55 cents. The PDF proof of cover letter content will be signed with an SSL digital signing certificate with footer content as previously detailed.
- Our nonprofit will now generate unique links for each participating group to leverage standardized social media “meta-tags” which all major social media platforms support. These definitions result in social media posts (by simply posting a link) displaying a unique dual-branded customized graphic pertinent to both your organization and each participating group. Text content will be graphic-based to communicate a consistent message. Our graphics designer will work with your organization to create an approved set of images. This process results in a dual-branded message that is attention-grabbing and professional while providing a consistent message across all participating social movement groups.
Immediate Benefits to Participating Social Movement Groups
- Each unique link enables the platform to associate a social movement follower to your organization and the social movement group that generated the interaction.
- Due to this association, both your organization and each social movement group will now have the ability to directly communicate with each follower. Using this platform, your organization and social movement groups may now invite followers (now members) to volunteer, participate in surveys, discussion groups, etc. Also, each participating group may now leverage workgroup hubs, utilize workflows to vet and onboard volunteers, etc.
- A major immediate benefit to your organization and each social movement group is that all social justice activities provide built-in donation and fundraising processes. By participating, social movement groups can raise substantial funds they desperately need.
- Your organization now defines a “batch pool size” which is used to “pool” batches of physically printed letters, grouped by recipient mailing address. When a batch of sorted letters is ready, first-class postage metered letters will be dropped off at a USPS postal sorting location. When this occurs, your organization and participating groups will be notified. Also, since the platform provides verified free press journalists with a platform journalist account, based upon their opt-in focus settings (which are pertinent to their reporting focus), they will automatically receive notifications of this action. However, your organization and each group will also be notified (to inform their preferred press journalists) when to camp out to report delivery of batches of hundreds of thousands of letters.
- Before launching, your organization will perform research (create a list) to give major social media influencers (such as Byron James with 50 million Instagram followers) and friendly corporations a heads up requesting their participation in the pending launch, using a social media link and graphic specific to your organization only. Also giving the heads up to a many friendly political leaders should be considered.
- Before launching, our nonprofit will customize load balancing to prepare for the onslaught of activity generated by your organization, participating social movement groups and the free press. This platform supports unlimited subdomains, of which each load-balanced subdomain cluster supports 32 dedicated servers. Since clustering will provide state-based subdomains, the platform will support 1,920,000 simultaneous users per second based upon 50% utilization. During the launch, our nonprofit will constantly monitor each cluster load and real-time adjust load balancing by increasing virtual machine CPUs, spinning up additional dedicated virtual servers, etc.
- This massive social justice activity is now ready to launch. your organization notifies our nonprofit of the launch date. We will notify all participating groups (via an e-mail template approved by your organization) to immediately post a link to all of their social media platforms, with a hashtag approved by your organization. When social movements post their unique link to their various social media platforms, due to the pre-defined social media meta-tag definitions, a dual-branded image with a common message will “magically” appear in the post. As well, the unique #hashtag approved by your organization will trend (the free press monitors trending #hashtags.) The notification to each participating group will also request them to notify their favored press journalist to report this action since this effort will be the world’s largest mass-based letter campaign pressuring politicians ever.
- Tens of millions of social movement followers will be notified (by a group they follow) when their social movement group posts their unique link. When followers click on the graphic (which was designed to be attention-grabbing), they will be guided through a streamlined process to perform the signing action generating a first-class USPS letter delivered to recipient targets.
- Followers will firstly be thanked for their participation and be provided steps to complete the process. Upon clicking next, the platform leads participants through a one-time registration process to become verified platform members. Existing platform members will simply log on. The registration process ID verifies their surname and mailing address using a technology called AVS (Address Verification Service), a standard supported by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express in the USA, Canada and the UK. Note the platform also performs yet another address verification to ensure that each member’s registration address and AVS address match their GPS location (3 way verified.) Of course, each participant’s e-mail address and mobile telephone number are verified. By verifying members in this manner, this process eliminates bots, fakers and nefarious users to best-case ensure letters generated by social media followers are from real people. Note the platform also prevents Russia, Iran and China from even connecting to the platform using country-wide blocking. The platform also (real-time) blocks hackers and bots from connecting to the platform even if using VPNs or anonymizers due to the platform’s subscription to Cisco Enterprise real-time firewall blocking technology.
- When social movement followers complete their registration process, they experience the letter signing process. Followers will preview the letter content, be prompted to sign the letter and remit payment for the physical letters generated. The payment covers the raw cost of the three pages of 8.5” x 11” paper; window envelope, six pages of printing, assembly cost, the first-class USPS mailing cost and letter drop off to a postal sorting location. The cost also includes raw payment processing fees. Note that letters sent to legislative recipients are physically printed in Delaware to reduce USPS delivery time.
- The raw cost of generating each letter is 25 cents for paper, envelope, printing, letter assembly, sorting and drop off to a postal sorting location. For each recipient letter, 55 cents for USPS first-class delivery is required, plus 30 cents for the mandatory PayPal transaction fee (for all letters), plus a PayPal 3.7% fee of the total transaction cost which excludes the PayPal mandatory 30 cent fee per transaction cost. Therefore, the total cost for a follower to send four first-class delivered letters is USD 3.61 (median based price as costs vary depending upon volume generated). Note we have collaborated with a large printing company with printing facilities offices across the USA, Canada and other countries. All costs stated in this content are quote-based but subject to change due to standard quote expiry dates. Systems integration between our platform and the printer ensures data transport, print quality, print technology formatting, bi-directional communication confirmations, integrated billing and first-class postage metering are secure, private and fail-safe.
- <b>Your organization may choose to increase the USD 3.61 raw cost paid by a follower or prompt for an optional donation or a required donation (inclusive or not to the markup.)</b> For this example, assume the all-inclusive cost per signee is USD 5.00 to sign the four (4) letters (generating USD 1.33 of funding per signee.) If three million followers of all participating groups sign the letter, this raises almost 4 million net dollars to your organization. As a suggestion to attract the participation of social movement groups, your organization could share the upcharge proceeds using a 50/50 split based upon completed activity counts instigated by each social movement group. Note the platform will provide audit logs of all e/c transactions and provide a report detailing each participating organization’s “take” based upon whatever sharing scheme is determined. Regardless of how the funds have been agreed to be disbursed (shared); our nonprofit will wire transfer OR EFT direct deposit 100% of the net funds to your organization weekly or twice per month.
- The e-commerce transaction (of followers signing the letter) utilizes PayPal’s most secure form of payment (an advanced server-to-server integration process.) No credit card number information is received by the platform (PayPal hosts the c/c interface.) A PayPal account is not required; a follower can select their credit card type instead. By using PayPal’s most advanced form of payment processing with their gateway interface, liability concerns rest solely on PayPal’s shoulders. Also, note that the payment process integrates AVS (Address Verification System) as previously detailed.
- When a follower completes this process, your organization and each social movement group can now directly connect and communicate with verified “real” members.
- Participants receive a digitally signed SSL certificate PDF of each letter. Certificate signing is time-server date/time stamped (if a PDF is altered, the verification certificate is rendered invalid.) A copy of each signed letter is retained offline (for audit trail.)Recap reports (per participating group) with audit trail will be provided to your organization as proof of participation to be used to calculate each group’s share of profit contribution.
- This plan delivers the primary objective of building a managed collective of social movement supporters.
- Upon social movement groups participating in this process, each social movement group may now utilize this and other activities and workflows specific to their mandate and goals. This concept continuously builds the common collective (voting block).
- By integrating the free press in this process, your organization and each social movement group gain initial and ongoing press coverage to spread their message.
- By utilizing the platform’s volunteerism features, a vast resource pool of like-minded volunteers is created and constantly grown.
- By utilizing the platform’s donation and fundraising features, all groups (including your organization) are provided with desperately needed funding.
- By ensuring only real people use the platform, a “verified” trust-based, healthy atmosphere is established.
- By providing legislators with factual proof that the participant is real and proof of volume, legislators are pressured to change their stance or face real-world consequences.
- By your organization taking the lead, you will be provided with an abundance of benefits in comparison to participating social movement groups. For example, your organization may communicate with all participants of the collective, determine fundraising splits, request our nonprofit to develop features that specifically benefit your organization, prioritize our nonprofit’s development roadmap, review and request changes to technology and workflows our nonprofit develops, restrict usage of the platform, appoint directors to our nonprofit, provide guidance by being represented on our committees, etc.
Our nonprofit seeks a firm, time-based commitment from your organization to take the lead. To further explore this relationship and our donation proposal, we request your organization board members, executives, managers and other leaders participate in a group online meeting (100 max participants).
We look forward to a timely reply.