One Time Funding Requirements
Our nonprofit society requires one time funding to fast track features related to our “get out the vote sub-system” that has been designed to impact 2022 and 2024 election outcomes across any chosen neighborhood, in any city, across all states.
Our annual operational costs will run less than 1% of annual budget. This means almost all funding will be used to deliver our mandate. Very few nonprofits or charities are capable of hitting this mark. Our society will be publicly audited by a BIG 4 auditing firm and our year-end audited financials will be published on our website and on the Canada Revenue Center taxation website.
Our Civic Platform will help:
Our platform will provide features, functionalities and benefits to members, organizations and journalists. There’s some pretty cool stuff coming to you soon.
Here’s a small sampling of what we will provide to organizations and members:
To ensure our platform is TRUST BASED, we go through the extra work of making sure all members and organizations are real. That means all member users are ID verified and all organizations are deeply vetted and verified.
Our platform is provided FREE to all charities, nonprofits, NGO's, and social movement groups.
- Our society will support more than 130 types of organizations. Have a peek. Most likely, your organization "type" will appear in our list. If not, you can suggest a more suitable category when applying.
- The Civil Voice Groups platform will provide features and functionalities to help your organization reduce costs, streamline your internal business processes, enable you to easily manage hundreds of different locations (cities, offices, divisions), dramatically improve your ability to bring on-board new volunteers, increase public awareness of your organization via mainstream press integration, continuously raise donations for your organization and more. All for FREE.
- If there is an important challenge your organization faces which is common to many other groups, our nonprofit society will work with you to provide a solution for free.
- Our society will connect you with millions of civic-minded volunteers to help your organization deliver your mandate and goals. Also note that since all of our members are ID verified REAL people (and most will belong to social movements) they are real "doers".
To meet your individual needs, our technology will allow you to customize your organization's presence using hierarchical templates which can be easily altered. And, to further simplify your processes, for each branch and sub-branch, we provide options to define communication flow, automated processes and workflow.
The Civil Voice Groups Platform will save you time and keep you organized. Imagine a corporate tree, containing many branches, with each also having sub-branches (which can also have sub-branches) which eventually drill down to a final leaf. Primary branches, sub-branches and leaves may be added, duplicated or rearranged easily using drag, drop and duplicate features. Each "final" leaf represents a group of people who perform a function. Each branch and sub-branch supports its own objectives, communication flow, task management, and reporting yet they also follow rules and directives inherited from higher level parents. New volunteers can automatically be directed to a branch based upon the volunteer's GPS location (eg: people identified by GPS from New York automatically appear in the New York collective. Processes can be assigned to each branch (such as automated welcome notices or even move people through complex verification processes). From on-boarding volunteers to managing daily tasks or reacting immediately to a fluid situation, our custom designed infrastructure will streamline and simplify your processes, improve communication and free up your time so your organization can focus on delivering your mandate.
Collectives enable similar groups (such as a group of different yet similar organizations to pool their combined resources into a larger "collective" to deliver a shared goal.
All organizations we support will be provided the ability to organize a "collective". Yet each organization will retain their independence.
Resources are scarce. Collectives will empower groups to deliver a goal faster, more efficiently and at a far lower less risk and cost.
Our platform will help generate donations to organizations and groups. With millions of members donating time and raising funds for your organization, the value provided is immeasurable.
Each of our members will be provided to directly donate to a specific organization. They may choose to share their donation between multiple organizations or they may choose a percentage of their donation to be allocated to a pool deemed by our society as being extremely urgent (life threatening).
100% of all member donations we collect will be remitted to organizations. Our society provides this service at no cost. Our platform will also provide XLS Pivot drilldowns enabling organizations to analyze donation volumes. For registered charities, our platform will provide a list of people that donated to their cause and automate the tax receipt process via templates. Also, since some types of organizations must restrict donations to people who reside in a specific region, state or country, our platform will ensure that donations and charitable receipts will ONLY be issued (or accepted) if the member resides in the qualifying area. Our platform will automatically manage these complexities.
Each organization will be provided a "landing" page. This page will provide details about your organization such as: trust rating, goals, mandates, stories, member ratings and comments, news feeds, calendars, positions available, volunteers required, upcoming events, upcoming presentations and more.
Our society will also publicize your landing page which will be indexed by search engines, enabling the general public to gain easy access to your landing page content.
Organizations may poll, survey or request feedback from their staff and from the millions of members who opt-in to receive such (if the poll or survey matches their interests).
All polls, surveys and feedback are anonymous, yet they will be submitted by ID verified people. All polls, surveys and feedback will support demographic breakdown summaries. For example, percentages will be broken down into age groups, ethnic backgrounds, level of education, political leanings and more. Organizations are provided these breakdowns while the individual identity of those who participate is not disclosed (aggregated data).
Since all members are ID verified, the data is more trustworthy.
We can can also provide links which the general public participates. Data collected from the general (non-verified, non member) will be separated from verified members with drill-downs providing a comparative analysis.
Our platform will provide task management follow-through and reporting. Tasks assigned to individuals or to a group of volunteers can be checked as completed and verified. Time tracking of each task or a group of tasks will also be supported.
Unique to our platform, we will provide a feature called dynamic task splitting. This means a task can be split across many members. For example, if your organization wishes to raise concerns about a policy, a group of 200 hundred people could be scheduled (and reminded) to place a phone call and voice their complaint, with a delay interval scheduled between each person's effort. By automatically scheduling and splitting the task across hundreds of people at a different time, a sustained effort is accomplished.
Regardless of using regular tasks or sustained tasks, our platform will track and report effort completion, time expended, effort per person and more.
Imagine if you could request thousands of people in your city to sign a petition. Our platform will provide this. Imagine if you could invite people to sign a petition who live in a specific state or country? Our platform will do this. All you need to do is define a region of participation, choose a category, write a paragraph or two of content and click send. As well, you will have the option to notify thousands of journalists about your actions.
Each member of our platform creates a profile where they define their interests and passions. Each organization also defines their primary categories of focus.
Categorical interest / focus matching enables our platform to match people with organizations based upon their mutual concerns and passions. Both members and organizations alike may utilize categorical matching to connect and interact with each other.
For each organization hierarchy node (including parent branches, sub-branches and leafs), key performance indicators (KPI) summaries are provided. KPI "widgets" enable our platform to track attendance, time expended, staffing, percentage completed, cost comparison to benefit, risk assessments and more.
For example, perhaps an organization moves forward with a new goal. Was it successful? What was the feedback? What was the cost/benefit ratio? Our platform will track how many people responded, the fall-out rate, the number of hours expended, staff and management costs, exposure costs, travel costs, net viability and more.
KPI widgets will assist organizations to better assess specific goals and measure results from a corporate management perspective.
Too often, charities, nonprofits, and NGO's do not get enough media exposure. Millions of organizations deliver goodness every day, yet the public is unaware of their success, promotions or positive impact.
Advertising is expensive. Our platform will help reduce advertising costs while increasing public exposure. Our society enables journalists to subscribe to story feeds. Our society not only deeply vets and verifies all organizations and ID verifies members, we do the same with journalists. Verified and approved journalists which adhere to the canons of journalism can use our platform at no cost to subscribe to news stories from members and organizations. When your organization posts a news story, journalists whose interests match your organization focus will be immediately informed of your post.
Our society has earmarked a portion of our annual custom software development budget to assist organizations to help deliver their mandate. Simply put, we will provide your organization with custom software development. This service is provided for free to help your organization deliver its goodness based mandate.
All organizations we support may contact us to to identify a common challenge (related to your organization type). Our society will then discuss with you how to improve our platform. Note we must focus on common improvements which can be applied across many groups or organizations. We are here to help you and eager to start a conversation.
Our members will be real, ID verified people. No Bots, No Trolls, nor Fake people or Fake news.
Our verification process will require:
- Surname and mailing address must match with credit card AVS verification
- GPS location must match to registered address
- Member mobile telephone must be verified.
- Mobile carrier identification must match carrier's location coverage.
Note your telephone number, mailing address and e-mail address will never be exposed, this data is used internally when our nonprofit society needs to contact you directly (it is not internet accessible).
All members will be provided with a feature to protect their identity. For example, you can use a "anonymous name" instead of your real name, a different generic picture instead of your real picture and an anonymous profile byline instead of your real byline.
As well, your location can be disclosed as any Google mappable region within 50 miles of your actual location. Your mobile phone number or e-mail address and mailing address is never provided nor exposed.
All members are provided with the ability to immediately block all communication from any other member or organization. This includes communication such as invites, voice, texts and mailbox content.
Too often we hear of people being targeted and they cannot stop the calls, e-mails or texts. With the Civil Voice Groups Platform, this stops now. You control who is allowed to communicate with you.
Organizations that wish to use our platform will be reviewed by an internal team. If they pass this process, they will be comprehensively vetted and verified by an international vetting organization. Upon completion of the professional vetting process, our vetting committee will then review the vetting report and perform yet another confirmation to determine if the organization qualifies to use our platform.
Our platform is the first nonprofit system that provides a VERIFIED TRUST process for both people and organizations.
Our society is comprised of civic-minded, socially conscious technologists. Being professionally involved with technology, we have been at the forefront of the industry with regards to security issues, privacy leaks, trolling, hacking, fake profiles, impersonation, port probing, automated BOT posting and for-profit policies that fail to protect you.
Our society's mandate is to create a verified, trust based platform. Our platform will join together trusted, proven organizations with people whose passions and interests match an organization's mandate and goals. Our society will provide hundreds of approved organizations with a FREE platform to help them best accomplish their mandate and goals. We will also help groups and organizations tell their story and raise their profile. By putting them in front of a huge member base, by driving in new volunteers, and by bringing increased media attention to their efforts, we will help organizations deliver their goodness based mandate.
- All member data is private and confidential. All data will stored in an encrypted format to ensure privacy.
- All members will be provided with anonymity features to protect personal identification (each member is provided with a public and a private profile).
- All members will be provided opt-in functionality.
- Members may be invited to participate in polls and surveys if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to participate in online letter campaigns if the category of the campaign matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to participate in a group petition signing if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to assist a group or organization if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members will be provided the ability to submit stories, video or audio content (on or off record) to hundreds of journalists.
- Members may opt-in to participate in a sustained "group" objective which reminds the member when to phone the target or perform a task voicing their concern.
- Members may be invited to volunteer for organizations if the organization's mandate matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be made aware of job opportunities offered by an organization whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns (members must opt-in).
- Members may proactively submit their resume to be hired by organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members may proactively request to assist organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members will be provided the ability to object to other members who do not adhere to our cornerstone policies.
- Members may be invited to participate in a democratic process to instigate warnings or banning of members .
- Members will be provided the ability to be assigned tasks (member opt-in) to assist organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members will be able to determine their availability when assisting organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members who assist organizations may be assigned to lead an objective of an organization they support if they choose to accept this responsibility.
- All mailbox, texting, audio and video functionality will be internally provided by our platform. Your email address, mobile telephone number or address will NEVER be exposed to anyone.
- When a member is accepted by an organization or group to assist them, the member will become part of their team. Tasks may be assigned to a specific member or assigned to the team group as a whole. Teams can be regionally based (as per their GPS location.
- By design, profile creeping and trolling cannot occur. No fake accounts, no bots, no advertising or selling of your contact information will occur.
plus much more...
Our GOFUNDME Challenge – Will you help?
Many GOFUNDME campaigns are “one of” campaigns. After the funds are raised, the funds are spent and that’s pretty much it, the campaign ends.
We are different. While your GOFUNDME donation will occur once, our society will become permanently self-sufficient and operate for decades to come. Your donation today starts a process instead of ending a process.
One voice is lonesome. Millions of voices become a force. By supporting our platform, you can help your community, your region, your country and our planet for generations to come.