Why become a member of our Civil Voice Groups platform?
It’s a chance to be a champion for the causes and organizations you are passionate about. It’s a chance to help care for the planet we share, to improve the lives of people around you, in your community or across the world. One voice is lonely, tens of millions of voices represent a powerful voting bloc that politicians cannot ignore.
Help us help organizations out there who are fighting for goodness, equality, social justice and more. Hold politicians and policy-makers to task (give them a kick in the butt through the power of our technology-enhanced platform).
Think of the change you want to make happen today… and then make it happen by joining our community.
Our members will be real, ID verified people. No Bots, No Trolls, nor Fake people or Fake news.
Our verification process will require:
- Surname and mailing address must match with credit card AVS verification
- GPS location must match to registered address
- Member mobile telephone must be verified.
- Mobile carrier identification must match carrier's location coverage.
Note your telephone number, mailing address and e-mail address will never be exposed, this data is used internally when our nonprofit society needs to contact you directly (it is not internet accessible).
All members will be provided with a feature to protect their identity. For example, you can use a "anonymous name" instead of your real name, a different generic picture instead of your real picture and an anonymous profile byline instead of your real byline.
As well, your location can be disclosed as any Google mappable region within 50 miles of your actual location. Your mobile phone number or e-mail address and mailing address is never provided nor exposed.
All members are provided with the ability to immediately block all communication from any other member or organization. This includes communication such as invites, voice, texts and mailbox content.
Too often we hear of people being targeted and they cannot stop the calls, e-mails or texts. With the Civil Voice Groups Platform, this stops now. You control who is allowed to communicate with you.
Organizations that wish to use our platform will be reviewed by an internal team. If they pass this process, they will be comprehensively vetted and verified by an international vetting organization. Upon completion of the professional vetting process, our vetting committee will then review the vetting report and perform yet another confirmation to determine if the organization qualifies to use our platform.
Our platform is the first nonprofit system that provides a VERIFIED TRUST process for both people and organizations.
Our society is comprised of civic-minded, socially conscious technologists. Being professionally involved with technology, we have been at the forefront of the industry with regards to security issues, privacy leaks, trolling, hacking, fake profiles, impersonation, port probing, automated BOT posting and for-profit policies that fail to protect you.
Our society's mandate is to create a verified, trust based platform. Our platform will join together trusted, proven organizations with people whose passions and interests match an organization's mandate and goals. Our society will provide thousands of organizations with a FREE platform to help them best accomplish their mandate and goals. We will also help groups and organizations tell their story and raise their profile. By putting them in front of a huge member base, by driving in new volunteers, and by bringing increased media attention to their efforts, we will help organizations deliver their goodness based mandate.
- All member data is private and confidential. All data will stored in an encrypted format to ensure privacy.
- All members will be provided with anonymity features to protect personal identification (each member is provided with a public and a private profile).
- All members will be provided opt-in functionality.
- Members may participate in virtual "Discussion Rooms" where they can take part in topic focused news, events and solutions. For example, people can drop into the "Climate Change Discussion Room" or a "LGBTQ Discussion Room" or a "Common Sense Gun Law Discussion Room". For each category our platform supports, we will provide a Discussion Room.
- Our platform will provide personalized event listings and a calendar for each member. Events will be listed which match a member's interest. Reminders will be generated for events that the member has accepted or stated they are interested in. A member's calendar will display activities and events, work schedule or availability. Members will be able to share their calendar with organizations, enabling the member to be scheduled (by request and confirm) by one or more organizations.
- Members may be invited to participate in polls and surveys if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to participate in online letter campaigns if the category of the campaign matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to participate in a group petition signing if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be invited to assist a group or organization if it matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members will be provided the ability to submit stories, video or audio content (on or off record) to thousands of journalists.
- Members may opt-in to participate in a sustained "group" objective which reminds the member when to phone the target or perform a task voicing their concern.
- Members may be invited to volunteer for organizations if the organization's mandate matches their passions or interests (members must opt-in).
- Members may be made aware of job opportunities offered by an organization whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns (members must opt-in).
- Members may proactively submit their resume to be hired by organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members may proactively request to assist organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members will be provided the ability to post comments and rank the organizations which our platform supports.
- Members will be provided the ability to object to organizations or other members who they feel are not worthy of using our platform (self policing of organizations).
- Members will be provided a democratic process (which is controlled by members) to instigate warnings or banning of members or organizations.
- Members will be provided the ability to be assigned tasks (member opt-in) to assist organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members will be able to determine their availability when assisting organizations whose goal and mandate matches their passions and concerns.
- Members who assist organizations may be assigned to lead an objective of an organization they support if they choose to accept this responsibility.
- .Members may be instantly notified to assist with a catastrophic emergency if the emergency occurs within a certain radius of their GPS location (member opt-in).
- POST COVID-19: Members may be instantly notified to perform an immediate civic action (member opt-in) if they reside within a certain radius of the action that matches their passions and concerns.
- Members may be instantly notified of disasters (member opt-in) that requires urgent donations.
- All mailbox, texting, audio and video functionality will be internally provided by our platform. Your email address, mobile telephone number or address will NEVER be exposed to anyone.
- When a member is accepted by an organization or group to assist them, the member will become part of their team. Tasks may be assigned to a specific member or assigned to the team group as a whole. Teams can be regionally based (as per their GPS location.
- By design, profile creeping and trolling cannot occur. No fake accounts, no bots, no advertising or selling of your contact information will occur.
plus much more...